This week, i have caused a lot of trouble and pain and i really am sorry and do truly hate myself for hurting a person so close to me and someone that meant so much to me. but one thing that always helps you personally to feel better is music, it definatley helps me, especially when i'm specific moods, such as sadness and guilt and angry etc.
These are some songs/albums that have helped me to get through the past couple of days:
1)Bob Dylan - Times have changed
2)Bob Dylan - The times they are A-changin'
3)Bob Dylan - Not dark yet
4) Black veil brides - Wretched and divine (album)
5) Smashing pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the infintie sadness (album +song)
6) The pretty reckless - Nothing left to lose
7) Guns n Roses - Dont cry
8) Guns n Roses - patience
9) Led Zeppelin - No quarter
10) The pretty reckless - You